Bishop Breaks Silence On Ozubulu Massacre

The alleged target of the ozubulu massacre that happened on the 6th August at the St Philip Catholic Church Ozubulu that left not less than 15 people dead and many wounded has finally opened up one week after the attack.

Aloysius Ikegwuonwu,(alias) Bishop, has finally opened up regarding the attack which was reported was carried out against him as a result of his dealings in South Africa. Speaking at the palace of Igwe Nnamdi Oruche, the traditional ruler of Ozubulu when the when Anambra State Council of Traditional Rulers paid the monarch a condolence visit on Tuesday, August 15th.

Speaking to the traditional rulers, Bishop told them to use there powers and pray to God  to reveal the perpetrators of the sad incident and bring them to law because he has nothing to do with the attack as speculated.

Reacting to allegations leveled against him as being one of those behind the attack, Bishop said

“Has anybody previously brought any complaint against me for any reason. Anybody I offended should come out publicly and say it.”

He stressed that the various empowerment programs he has initiated are pointers to the fact that he is a peace loving person. He added that God has blessed him enough to help others and that people should not be envious of that. He advised those making negative statements about him to stop immediately.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s